Oh man this project turned out to be a lot bigger than I thought it would. Worked for a solid 3 days on it and learned some valuable lessons should I ever try it again.
First I started with a simple frame and laid a big piece of pegboard on it, covering the entire frame. Then laid a queen size memory foam mattress on top of that, and of course the red satin sheet followed.
Next I started stapling the satin to the back of the frame.
Then I laid out the buttons to see how I wanted it. (Should’ve done this way back in the beginning and pre drilled the holes for the buttons. THAT was the biggest pain in the ass, trying to hunt for the holes.)
Overall I just love the crazy look I got with it. Not exactly what I was trying to do at the beginning, but the memory foam I think had a big influence on the overall look.
Thanks for stopping by. If you want to do a shoot with this background get in touch with me and we’ll set up a shoot.